According to the
The Swiss government allows the exchange of confidential information about the money deposited in its banks under the new law known as The Restitution of Illicit Asset Act 2010 (RIAA).
Dar said that a summary was placed before the federal cabinet seeking its approval to re-negotiate the existing (deficient) Pakistan-Switzerland Tax Treaty, which was approved in
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply