Recently a number of official-looking photos of the Moto E appeared in a listing on the Brazilian retailer website Fast Shop, though they were promptly taken down.
And slightly before that a photo that allegedly shows the Moto E side-by-side with the Moto G was posted on Motorola's Mexican Facebook page, also taken down since, obviously.
These leaks and others come together to form a picture of a low-end, affordable and colorful smartphone that takes its cues mainly from the Moto G.
The Moto E is expected to be officially unveiled at a
The specs aren't official yet, but the retailer page that leaked these images pegged it with a 4.3-inch display, dual SIM slots, 3G instead of 4G, a 5-megapixel rear camera and no front camera, a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon chip, 1Gb of memory, just 4GB of storage (with room for a 32GB microSD), a 1,980 mAh battery, and Android: 4.4 KitKat.
The resolution likely won't be full HD and thus is expected to reach no higher than 1280 x 720.
The official photos also display a variety of colorful shells. As far as the comparison shot goes, all it really shows is that the Moto E (on the left) is slightly smaller than the Moto G.
Watch out for more Moto E info very soon.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth