The increase of the Moroccan balance of payments deficit is due mainly to macro-economic policies and not the openness of the Moroccan economy, said, Friday in
The Moroccan economy openness was beneficial for the balance of payments, Chauffour told MAP on the sidelines of the public-private forum on the impact of the Moroccan economy openness on macro-economic balances and Moroccan businesses' trade performance.
He noted that the goal of the event is to analyze the impact of the Moroccan economy openness on macro-economic balances and productivity of enterprises, and the similarity of regulations in terms of investment competition and governance of procurement contracts.
Director of studies and financial forecasts at the Economy Ministry Mohamed Chafiki said
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings