The best photographic and imaging products released over the past year in a number of categories were selected for the TIPA Awards 2014 through voting by editors of prestigious camera and imaging magazines from around the world.
Reasons the Nikon D4S was selected for the Best Digital SLR Professional Award The new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, new Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor, and an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels enable capture of images that exhibit stunning sharpness, and enhanced depth. Recording of full-HD movies at a variety of frame rates is also possible. The D4S supports a broad range of standard sensitivities, from ISO 100 to 25600, as well as expansion up to the equivalent of ISO 409600.
Reasons the Nikon Df was selected for the Best Premium Camera Award The Df is a digital SLR camera with a subtle design reminiscent of traditional
Reasons the Nikon D3300 was selected for the Best Digital SLR Entry Level Award The Nikon D3300 is an entry-level model offering an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and equipped with a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter. It supports a range of standard sensitivities from ISO 100 to 12800, and is capable of high-speed continuous shooting at up to approximately 5 fps. Measuring approximately 124 mm wide, approximately 98 mm high, and approximately 75.5 mm deep (body only), the D3300 is nearly as small as a compact digital camera.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention