The Gapper employs a Risk Questionnaire to uncover exposures faced by the client and then uses a coverage questionnaire to guide the agent through a coverage gap analysis. The result is a fully customizable Executive Summary Report for existing clients and new business prospects that identifies the gaps and explains how to close them.
IRMI surveyed subscribers to its e-mail newsletter and members of its
The Gapper now identifies gaps in commercial auto, commercial liability, commercial property, inland marine, errors and omissions, professional liability, directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, and workers compensation insurance policies. The coverage questionnaire that guides the agent through the process of identifying gaps includes links to more than 100 "Gap Insights" that define and explain the coverage issues being considered.
The Gapper enables the agent or broker to be an effective risk consultant for customers or prospects. As a sales tool, it can identify errors in the programs competitors have sold. The Gapper can also be utilized to audit the coverage of accounts in an existing book of business to reduce the possibility of embarrassing errors that can lead to lost accounts or E&O claims.
To learn more about The Gapper, please visit http://www.irmi.com/products/store/the-gapper.aspx.
TNS 24HariCha-140510-30FurigayJane-4731691 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007