A full agenda and meeting participants will be posted on cftc.gov when finalized.
The meeting is open to the public with seating on a first-come, first-served basis. The meeting will be available via a listen-only conference call. Following the meeting, a recording will also be made available on the CFTC website.
Global Markets Advisory Committee Meeting
Viewing/Listening Information: The CFTC has made available the following options to access the meeting:
An audio recording of the meeting will be made available on the www.cftc.gov
Call in to a toll-free telephone line to connect to a live audio feed.
Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation. Conference call information below:
Domestic Toll Free:
International Toll Numbers:
International Dial-In Numbers
TNS 30FurigayJof-140510-4732193 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego