"With summer right around the corner, 2014 is expected to be highly competitive within the real estate market. First time homebuyers are reaching a point and entering into the real estate market to take advantage of increasing home prices and interest rates," says
Home values are slowing and declining in some markets, while increasing in other parts of
A few challenges arise in regards to turn times. Not only is it difficult to get an offer accepted, but also with higher volumes which can lead to possible slower turn times the competitiveness of the market increases.
According to Schang, "turn times is the amount of time it takes for a lender to process your loan approval".
"Keep in mind that longer turn times from a loan officer isn't necessarily bad," adds Schang.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11838584.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free