The operator also announced that mobile and tablet customers can try 4G LTE service for free for three months.
The free service is available for new and existing customers with compatible handsets and SIM cards.
Customers can confirm device and SIM compatibility by dialling *400#.
The 4G LTE service on mobile devices is the latest feature to be launched as part of the operator's new network.
Other features include HD Voice technology, wider and stronger coverage, and a remarkably better experience overall.
Post-paid and pre-paid customers, with 4G compatible devices and SIM cards, can subscribe for 4G LTE service for free by dialing *444*2# and *444# respectively.
The service is free for three months from the date of subscription.
Post-paid customers subscribing for 4G LTE service will also get free extra 2GB monthly threshold in addition to their current data package threshold.
"We are delighted to offer 4G LTE services for both post-paid and pre-paid mobile customers delivering reliable, fast, and quality connectivity," said Zain Bahrain marketing director
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply