WealthVest Marketing, with offices in
"We have been building all of our sales and marketing capacities to reach this success level. Our entire team has been responsible for this success, and I could not be more proud," said
WealthVest was founded in 2009 by Collins and former CEO of American Skandia,
"This is a great day for WealthVest. We have well over 100 financial services professionals in our company today, and we expect subsequent billion dollar sales hurdles to take progressively less time", said Dokken. "We hope to redefine the index annuity marketplace towards high consumer value product, which is key to our bank and broker-dealer customers."
The fixed index annuity is the core product of WealthVest's offerings. Index annuities have grown from
WealthVest Marketing is a financial services distribution firm specializing in high-quality fixed and indexed insurance and retirement savings products from top carriers. WealthVest designs, markets, and distributes these essential products throughout the nation. WealthVest's focus is on creating product with the highest consumer value – which is attractive to the best financial professionals and brokerage firms.
The company possesses two sales teams: a field wholesaling team dedicated to banks and broker-dealers, which together form the fastest-growing subset of the index annuity marketplace, and a team dedicated to independent professionals. WealthVest has relationships with over 130 banks and broker-dealers around
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/wealthvest/financial/prweb11806450.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.