Armada Markets, a leading spot Forex and spot metals ECN broker in
For the first time in Forex industry, the participants are allowed to use all available trading styles including news trading, scalping, arbitrage and many more. The prizes will be paid out in real money, with no restrictions attached.
The highlights of Armada Demo Cup include:
• Prize pool of
• The championship will have 5 qualifying rounds
• The top 10 players of each of the 5 rounds will get cash prizes, up to
• The Final will be held in
• Almost 4,500 traders from more than 110 countries have already pre-registered for the Armada Demo Cup 2014
• The participants will be equipped with risk-free
Illimar Mattus, Armada Markets CFO said: "Due to our high quality trading environment with low spreads and commissions, ultra-fast trade execution speed and no trading restrictions, we have been able to attract a lot of professional spot Forex traders from more than 140 countries globally. The Armada Demo Cup 2014 is the venue where these professional traders can anonymously compete with each other for real money prizes and determine who is the best trader of 2014. At the same time traders who have no previous experience with us can see the positive influence of our service quality on profitability."
Find out more and register for Armada Demo Cup 2014 here.
Notes to Media
About Armada Markets AS (Armada Markets)
With its headquarters in
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for everybody.
For more information please visit http://www.armadamarkets.com or by phone on +372 686 3163.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ForexDemoContest/ArmadaMarkets/prweb11815992.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007