This follows the company's recent report of a record-breaking profit in 2013 that surpassed the total of all prior years to continue a five-year profit run. The
Its investment portfolio expanded by 27 per cent for the same period and saw the launching of various key projects such as a mixed-use hospital/hospitality/residential complex in
"We have had an incredible five consecutive years of growth so far, so it is but fitting that we reward our loyal stakeholders for their support and trust in our vision through this profit sharing. Moving forward, we have a number of business expansion and performance improvement plans lined up for 2014 which will sustain our momentum by leveraging some of most promising real estate opportunities in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.