Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The diameter of the trunks is about 10 nm, and the branches have an average diameter of about 6 nm. The ZnS complex spheres were found to display a strong blue-shift of 28 nm relative to that of bulk wurtzite ZnS. Time-dependent experiments were performed."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on the experimental results, the phase transformation and shape evolution processes were discussed."
For more information on this research see: Solvothermal synthesis of wurtzite ZnS complex spheres with high hierarchy. Materials Letters, 2014;120():26-29. Materials Letters can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row