Rob Zombie recently performed a cover of Metallica's "Enter Sandman."
The 49-year-old rocker was in concert Tuesday at the Myrtle Beach House of Blues when he and his band delved into the hit metal song.
Zombie's rendition was met with raucous applause from the audience, who sang along during the performance.
The musician had confirmed in April that his sixth solo album is currently in the works.
"We're really excited," he told Pulse of Radio. "We really felt that for ourselves as a band, the last record really kind of got back to something that I was looking for, and we were just excited to take it to the next level. When you're feeling inspired, you kind of want to go for it."
Zombie has also teamed up with American Psycho author
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June