Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on our present and earlier studies, we propose the occurrence of three thresholds in Ge15Te80 - xIn5Agx glasses, namely percolation of rigidity, percolation of stress and the onset of chemical phase separation on a nanoscale at 8%, 16% and 20% of silver concentration respectively."
For more information on this research see: Raman signatures of intermediate phase in quaternary Ge15Te80 (-) xIn5Agx glasses.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row