RUPERT Soames has started his tenure as head of
Soames' review will take around nine months and will consider asset sales, future debt levels and the firm'sdividend policy.
"The reason I joined the company is because I believe the chances of not being able to produce a good plan is next to zero," said Soames, who has joined the business from power firm
"Events of the last year have caused severe damage to this business... A priority is to try to get a spring in the step of
The firm has been battling with underperforming businesses and the repayment of £68.5m from its prisoner tagging contract, which is under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild