Many NAELA members will be out in their communities in May:
• Conducting a Living Will/Health Care Proxy Day;
• Presenting a seminar at the local senior or community center;
• Providing pro bono services; or
• Lecturing at a law school.
"Elder Law attorneys receive calls and emails from the general public with questions about long-term care planning, estate planning, disability planning,
To receive a free NAELA brochure: "Questions and Answers When Looking For an Elder or Special Needs Law Attorney," contact Communications Associate Abby Matienzo by email at amatienzo(at)naela(dot)org or phone at 703-942-5711 #230.
Find an Elder and Special Needs Law attorney in your area using NAELA's Online Member Directory.
Members of the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11803042.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild