Business owners can now manage overseas employees and students who do not need to pay FICA and other taxes when processing paychecks with EzPaycheck payroll software. The developers at Halfpricesoft.com have taken extra measures to add flexible tax options to ensure business owners new to processing payroll in house, an easier and less expensive solution
"Developers at Halfpricesoft.com have added flexible tax options for paycheck tax calculations in ezPaycheck business software," said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software's graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for
EzPaycheck payroll software includes the latest tax tables and tax forms. This paycheck software also supports flexible tax options to satisfy the special businesses, nonprofits and churches.
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
• Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
• Easily calculates differential pay
• Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
• Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
• Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax,
• Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
• Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Payroll-Software/Payroll-checks/prweb11807099.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly