A day after Shell impressed the market with a jump in gas earnings,
Total production fell about six per cent to 4.2m barrels of oil equivalent per day. However, the firm's average US natural gas sale price rocketed 49 per cent.
On Wednesday, the firm announced that it was hiking its dividend by 10 per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges