The proceeds from the financing will be used for general working capital. No fees were paid in connection with the private placement and 52% of the total shares in the placement were subscribed for by management.
All securities issued under the private placement are subject to a Canadian hold period expiring four months after the closing date. The securities are also subject to restrictions on resale under U.S. federal securities laws.
For additional information please contact:
Investor Relations-Nevada: (775) 355-9500 or email@example.com
No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein. The securities have not been registered under
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs