Pulpo Media has hired Rosy Marin as its new chief revenue officer.
As the media company's head of sales, Ms. Marin will concentrate on developing the brand's portfolio of regional and national accounts. She comes with nearly 20 years of experience in senior management in the Hispanic television industry, including gigs with NBCUniversal Telemundo Media and Univision.
Ms. Marin expressed excitement at the move to Pulpo and the chance to focus on acculturated Hispanics. "As a second-generation Hispanic," she said, "I deeply discern this segment and am fortunate to be working with the leader in this space. Pulpo demystifies a target that has been allusive to many marketers and, more importantly, delivers results."
Justin Kuykendall, Pulpo CEO, said: "Rosy's vast advertising sales experience, industry knowledge and consumer acumen has already made her a very valuable addition to the Pulpo Media family. We view her appointment as a sign of our commitment to strengthening our position as the nation's go-to resource for reaching and touching today's Hispanics."
Pulpo is ranked by comScore Media Metrix as No. 1 in Hispanic reach and its new Bicultural Audience Network category.
Pulpo Media is headquartered in Berkeley, Calif., and has offices in Puerto Rico, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Spain. It aims at online Hispanics -- (i)Hispanics -- across all acculturations levels.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy