The oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in
Trinity said the exceptional gain was recognised in respect of the reverse acquisition of
Operating revenues in 2013 were
Production for 2013 was 1.4 million barrels, with an average production of 3,798 barrels of oil equivalent per day - with 55% sold onshore, 15.7% attributable to the west coast and 29.3% from the east coast.
Operating expenses for the year increased to
Trinity Exploration said it expects 2014 net average production rate to be between 3,800 and 4,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day, with production growth though infill drilling and recompletions.
Earlier this month, the company said that its net production averaged 3,978 barrels of oil equivalent per day in the first-quarter, driven by its onshore production, as it continues to focus on completing the B-9X infill well at the Trintes field.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids