A distinguished selection committee of venture capitalists, private equity investors, and healthcare strategic partners selected the following companies from a pool of over 50 applicants:
• InnovaTel Telepsychiatry
• Respond Well
• Women's Telehealth
• Intention Technology
• Yu-scan ltd.
• Intelesens ltd.
"Given the variety of innovative telemedicine, telehealth and mHealth businesses, and growing interest among the investment community, we feel this Venture Summit is a valuable opportunity for emerging companies to establish mutually beneficial relationships and propel their product or service into the marketplace," said
The Telemedicine Venture Summit will feature a morning of lessons from mentors and practice pitches from up-and-coming companies to gain tips and pointers. Following the morning preparation, selected companies will participate in an afternoon of custom networking where they will be matched with investors based on unique interests to provide one-on-one time to connect. There will also be several panels of investors and experts to provide education and guidance to participants as well as non-applicant, general attendees.
The Telemedicine Venture Summit is part of ATA 2014, the ATA Annual Meeting and Trade Show. This event (
ABOUT THE AMERICAN TELEMEDICINE ASSOCIATION
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11812783.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile