The franc that declined to a 2-day low of 115.66 against the yen earlier reversed direction with pair trading around 116.36.
Having touched a 6-day low of 0.8851 against the greenback around
The franc advanced to 1.4817 against the pound, after falling to 1.4877 in early deals.
The franc is likely to seek resistance around 0.87 against the greenback, 1.47 against the pound and 117.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild