The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "To treat human liver tumor, according to the theoretical MRN model, future TMMC design should take into consideration magnetic nanoparticle properties (nature and loading), MRN platform performances (gradient amplitude and rise time) and vascular hepatic network properties (blood flow velocity and geometry) to optimize the carrier diameter for efficient chemoembolization."
For more information on this research see: Therapeutic Magnetic Microcarriers Guided by Magnetic Resonance Navigation for Enhanced Liver Chemoembilization: A Design Review. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2014;42(5):929-939. Annals of Biomedical Engineering can be contacted at: Springer,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years