Revenue for the first quarter of 2014 was
Operating expenses for the first quarter of 2014 were
"Our cordless barcode scanning revenue growth is driven by the increasing number of applications supporting our cordless barcode scanning products in the market from our growing base of registered application developers. Mobile point of sale is a key emerging market, as traditional cash registers are being replaced with tablets and other electronic devices.
"Developer registrations for our barcode scanning software developer kit (SDK) continued to increase. More than 800 developers have registered to use our SDK, which enables application developers to easily integrate our SocketScan barcode scanning software into their applications and provide their customers with tools to edit and process 1D and 2D barcode information using our barcode scanners.
"Our SoMo handheld computer revenue met our expectations during the first quarter, representing 16 percent of our revenue.
"We expect our cordless barcode scanning business to drive continued growth in 2014, enabling us to achieve our goal of profitable 2014 operating results," Mills concluded.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years