In a statement, the company said revenue rose 10.1% to
The company had 1,945 centres on
"We continue to grow our network in response to strong customer demand, underpinned by the ongoing move to flexible working," the company said in its statement, adding that it still expects to add at least 300 new business centres and additional
"We maintain the flexibility to accelerate growth to take advantage of attractive opportunities or scale back growth based on market conditions and expected returns," it added.
The company also said it expects overheads per available workstation to continue to fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million