Nationwide cloud computing and communications provider, NewCloud Networks has selected Veeam to power their state-of-the-art backup and disaster recovery solutions for virtual environments. Having recently expanded their data center footprint, NewCloud was in need of reliable data protection software in order to provide a surefire backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution to their virtual and hybrid cloud customers.
"Virtualization in the mid-market is on the rise, and with that comes the need for geographic redundancy and true disaster recovery," says
NewCloud will use Veeam Backup & Replication to provide BDR solutions to mid-market businesses in two ways. Companies with their own data center infrastructure can utilize the Veeam-powered service to back up their data to one or more of NewCloud's data center facilities. NewCloud's data centers are located in
Customers hosting their infrastructure using NewCloud's
"Our goal is to provide mid-market businesses a complete infrastructure solution with full disaster recovery capabilities," says Kumar. "Veeam has proven itself the perfect partner for our company goals."
About NewCloud Networks: NewCloud Networks is a nationwide cloud computing and communications provider. NewCloud specializes in the deployment of virtualized infrastructure including public, private and hybrid cloud services.
About Veeam: Veeam is a rapidly expanding backup and replication provider specializing in virtual environments.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11809825.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders