Modulo, a leading provider of technology governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions, today announced a new Supply Chain Security (SCS) Risk Management solution, available immediately through the Third Party Risk Management solution suite for Modulo's award-winning GRC platform. The new offering addresses heightened threats to the supply chain including cyber, terrorism, organized crime, theft and tampering, and country-of-origin risks.
Modulo also announced a live webinar scheduled for
With ever increasing security threats and other widespread supply chain disruptions, SCS is now officially a reality of both day-to-day business and trade compliance. The U.S. is enforcing supply-chain diligence with an expanding list of trade partners, and businesses are looking for a way to ensure security while improving efficiency and lowering costs associated with performing and reporting complex threat and vulnerability assessments. GRC systems are a natural fit for effectively managing SCS risk management programs, which many businesses have yet to integrate due to the perceived "moving target" nature of governments' requirements and the lack of actual risk reduction. However, embracing integration enables system users to leverage broader GRC program data to improve overall enterprise visibility.
Modulo's new Supply Chain Security Risk Management and compliance solutions enable users to gather, manage, and report data related to multiple SCS compliance regimes including the U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT),
"The largest cost of compliance with frameworks like C-TPAT is often the drain of independently managing programs with overlapping requirements. Yet few of the C-TPAT requirements that rely on supplier survey are exclusive to security practices. These should be addressed in terms of broader vendor and supplier risk management efforts. Modulo's integrated approach enables users to benefit from a data-mapping design that streamlines information gathering into one annual survey while enhancing reporting," said
The new SCS content is cross-mapped to broader security and cyber regulations and standards to optimize controls, eliminate redundant assessments of vendors and produce C-TPAT and other CSC specific compliance reports. In addition, Modulo's weighted scoring also provides intelligence that is critical to achieving compliance with the unique element of SCS initiatives.
• Adhere to and apply industry best practices
• Automate Third Party Risk Management processes end-to-end
• Scale to manage hundreds to hundreds of thousands of vendors and suppliers
• Monitor workflow and progress to stay ahead of potential issues
• Consolidate risk data by department and vendor type
• Report risk and compliance assessment results
Modulo is a leading global enterprise provider of technology governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management solutions. Hundreds of organizations around the world leverage the award-winning Modulo Risk Manager™ as a flexible and affordable approach to manage risk, compliance, and business continuity across the enterprise and extended enterprise of third-party relationships. Customers span the financial, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, higher-education, telecom, energy and government sectors and include BASF, BC Hydro,
Visit http://www.modulo.com and follow Modulo on Twitter @Modulo_Intl.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11813837.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week