The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended higher Wednesday in reaction to firmer
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.615 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Monday's close. Japanese financial markets were closed Tuesday for a national holiday.
The market showed muted reaction to the
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.05 point to 144.92 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile