With this funding, FinancialForce.com will further transform the ERP industry by expanding its cloud-based offering.
"We are changing the way people think about ERP by making it more customer-centric and social with the cloud as the underpinning," said
The funds will also enable the company to accelerate investments in all facets of the business including product development, sales, marketing and customer support.
"To be successful in today's market, companies must transform into customer-centric organizations. FinancialForce.com's ERP offering provides end-users with a family of cloud solutions that allow them to gain a unified, informed view of the customer experience across the entire organization," said
This announcement follows a year of rapid growth for FinancialForce.com. In addition to growing its revenue run rate by 80 percent year-on-year in 2013, the company also launched FinancialForce HCM with its acquisition of Vana Workforce, a global human capital software provider, and created FinancialForce SCM with its purchase of
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis