The oil and gas exploration company, said it swung to a pretax loss of
The company said its expenses increased as it continued its development towards major drilling in 2015.
Falkland Oil also said its 2012 figures saw a
However, the company said its cash balances at
The news comes after the company announced in February, that it had completed a 3D seismic survey at the company's Northern Area Licences with data expected to be available in the third quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks