PhillyResidence.com provided medical professionals, from graduating medical students to established doctors, an unmatched opportunity for special physician loan programs at recent seminar hosted at the
Traditional loan guidelines fall short for Doctors as they progress in their field. High student debt prevents medical professionals from qualifying. The Physicians Loan Program allows them to have their student debt ignored.
"Our Physician Home Loan allows Doctors to purchase a home with no money down, no PMI and move in prior to their new job starting. No other conventional or jumbo programs will allow this," clarified
Highlights of the Physicians Loan Program include:
• As low as 0 downpayment
• No PMI (primary mortgage insurance)
• Closing up to 90 days PRIOR to employment start date
• Ability to ignore student debt when receiving training income
• No pre-payment penalties
• Co-Signers allowed
• Up to 3% Closing Cost Credit from sellers allowed
For more information on how to purchase a home with a Physicians Loan Program, contact Elan at PhillyResidence.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11802910.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z