BlumShapiro, the largest regional accounting, tax and business consulting firm based in
As one of the largest non-profit accounting service providers in
"We are thrilled to be able to provide this critical resource to the non-profit sector and share our expertise and knowledge with administrators," said
The Non-Profit Insights blog demonstrates BlumShapiro's commitment to and expertise in the non-profit industry. With over 80 professionals, including 12 partners and principals in its non-profit group, BlumShapiro serves over 300 non-profit organizations. In addition, staff members serve as active board members and leaders of over 170 organizations.
"We are constantly dispensing advice for our non-profit clients and through our work serving as board members," added Hatch. "Non-profits make a positive contribution to our society and it is an honor to bolster the mission of organizations across the region."
In addition to the Non-Profit Insights blog, BlumShapiro offers tools, webinars, newsletters and other non-profit online resources on their website. For more information, visit the Non-Profit Insights blog at http://blog.blumshapiro.com/nfp/.
BlumShapiro is the largest regional accounting, tax and business consulting firm based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11801845.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids