The high performance GTX Titan Z graphics card comes with GPU Tweak – an Asus-exclusive interface that allows users to tune graphics parameters in real-time.
This intuitive tool helps modify clock speeds and voltage levels, as well as cooling fan speeds to let gamers overclock the GTX Titan Z graphics card with confidence. The addition of an online streaming function lets users share their gaming action live with friends.
Additional features like 12GB GDDR5 memory and Nvidia GPU Boost 2.0 provides users with the visual performance required for today's cutting-edge games.
The GTX Titan Z graphics card boasts two Nvidia GeForce GPUs running at 876 MHz boost clock, 12GB GDDR5 on-board memory, and a combined total of 5760 CUDA cores to give fast and smooth stutter-free visuals even when powering multi-monitor gaming rigs or 4K/UHD (ultra-high definition) monitors.
Nvidia GPU Boost 2.0 provides users with an intelligent tool to actively monitor clock speed and ensure the GPU is constantly at peak performance to run games at their highest frame rates. GPU Boost 2.0 also offers new levels of customization, letting users set GPU temperature targets, overclocking, and unlocked voltages.
The GTX Titan Z is also Nvidia G-Sync-ready to provide users with a fast and smooth gaming experience. Nvidia G-Sync synchronizes display refresh rates to the Nvidia GPUs to eliminate screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag. – TradeArabia News Service
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge