The company disposed of its trading subsidiaries
To avoid going into insolvency, the company accepted the offer.
The company posted a pretax loss of
In the previous year the company's revenues were boosted by the sale of its woundcare business in 2011 to
It would make the acquisition via the issue of new shares.
As a result, its shares have been suspended from trading.
The company requires shareholder approval to undertake the reverse takeover.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel