"We are thrilled with the way that the new user interface gives our marketing team the necessary control to support our digital strategies," said
Key benefits of
• More Control for Marketers and Content Authors: An intuitive visual environment allows marketers and content authors to more easily edit web page layouts and templates without the help of IT, while in-context editing lets them rapidly create and update content. As a result, they have more control over website presentation and the ability to provide rich, impactful content experiences.
• Increased Marketing Agility: Design aesthetics have been separated from content and layout, allowing users to independently update designs, layout, and content on the fly with no expensive customizations required. Users are not locked into their design choices and are liberated to swiftly implement new marketing initiatives.
• Faster Content Publishing Across Multiple Channels: Out-of-the-box multi-channel capabilities are built into content and design workflows, removing the need for costly customizations and additional time-consuming steps when publishing to multiple channels. Proprietary technology automatically delivers responsive design, allowing ideal viewing of content and images on all devices. Users can also preview, as they are editing, how content and designs will appear on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices to ensure optimal customer experiences throughout the digital experience.
• Sleek and Configurable Experience: An intuitive, drag-and-drop UI lets users easily complete tasks and perform the most critical functions quickly. They can also tailor their own experiences within the UI by configuring views, navigations, fields, and workflows in a way that best fits their specific needs and preferences. "We have over a thousand content users managing 32 local websites across the country," said
• Content Editor: a visual environment for users to create, edit, and update website content. It enables powerful workflow, content configuration, and in-context editing capabilities, as well as the ability to view content in multiple page layouts.
• Layout Manager: a visual tool that allows users to create page layouts and reusable web page elements. They can create as many layouts as they want using the out-of-the-box component library, visually edit all HTML attributes, and visually define drag and drop page blocks.
• Design Manager: a management tool that lets users create design bundles of java script and CSS files, assign these bundles to development, staging, and production publishing environments, and leverage multiple design bundles across their websites.
• Template Builder: a visual environment for combining page layouts with design bundles and page elements to create publishing-ready page templates. Users create any number of custom templates and easily drag and drop page elements. Additional capabilities include auto-built field and component libraries and multi-device preview.
"Today's marketers and content authors face increasing demands and expectations," said
Upland is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise work management software. Our family of applications helps transform how work gets done by enabling better alignment of resources with business objectives, real-time visibility, and increased governance and collaboration, resulting in improved productivity and business agility. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland helps more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in over 50 countries drive results for critical business functions including information technology, marketing, finance, professional services, and process excellence. To learn more, visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11803527.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.