The onshore oil and gas exploration company with a focus on the
The company, which is yet to produce revenues, said its administrative expenses increased to
The company acquired material interests in four onshore petroleum exploration licences with drill-ready prospects during the period and said it expects the start of a conventional two-well drilling programme at its Wressle-1 and Burton on the Wolds-1 wells in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border