Account holders can fill money onto the mobile wallet from any of the 34 BOA branches countrywide or at ATMs. When account holder will use this service for sending money, the recipient will receive a notification of the transaction showing the amount received and a reference number to be used to withdraw the money from any BOA ATM.
The recipient will be required to call the sender and get a PIN, which must be entered to authorize the withdrawal. The BOA platform is independent of any telecommunication network's mobile money platform.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China