First quarter net revenues totaled
First quarter revenue and gross margin results were well aligned with our guidance, commented ST President and CEO
In our Digital Convergence business, we made progress in building the pipeline to sustain its future turnaround; design-win momentum for our latest ARM-based client and server portfolio for HEVC and ultra-HD set-top-box continued during the quarter, as well as for our FD-SOI based IC solutions.
ST s first quarter revenues, excluding legacy ST-Ericsson products, grew 0.7% on a year-over-year basis and decreased 6.4% sequentially. First quarter total revenues, including legacy ST-Ericsson products, decreased year-over-year and sequentially by 9.2% and 9.4%, respectively.
Microcontroller, Memory, and Secure MCU (MMS) and Automotive (APG) led the product lines with year-over-year revenue growth of 15.6% and 15.5%, respectively.
On a year-over-year basis by region of shipment,
In the first quarter, ST and
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges