The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of
The AGM approved the annual accounts and annual report for 2013. The resolution also included the payment of a dividend for 2013 of
The AGM further approved the nomination committee's proposal for election of members and deputy members to the supervisory board and election of member and deputy member to the control committee. In addition, the AGM approved election of chair and member to the nomination committee.
The AGM approved the Board of Directors proposed amendment to the articles of association.
The AGM gave the Board of Directors the authority to acquire and pledge own shares for a total nominal value of
The AGM further granted the Board of Directors power of attorney to issue hybrid Tier 1 securities and raise subordinated loan capital, together or individually, up to
This information is disclosed in compliance with section 5-12 of the Securities Trading Act.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American