Siempre Mujer magazine seeks talented, passionate and beautiful Latinas for its first-ever cover contest. Those women would be its readers, natch.
Entries will be accepted through June 30.
Goodies for winning include a trip to New York City for the cover photo shoot and a meet-and-greet with the editors, a four-night/five-day getaway for two to the San Juan Marriot Resort & Stellaris Casino in Puerto Rico, and a two-year subscription to the magazine.
The winner will also receive a portfolio with professional modeling photos from the photo shoot.
"We're excited to share our readers' inspirational stories of triumph and encourage Latinas of all ages and backgrounds to embrace their power in both their personal and professional lives," Editor-in-Chief María Cristina "Cristy" Marrero said in a news release.
To enter, visit SiempreMujer.com/apps/covercontest/?proc=register to submit three photos and one short video answering two questions: What are three characteristics a Latina must have in order to be successful in the U.S., and how have these characteristics helped you achieve success?
Readers can also chime in by voting for the people's choice winner on SiempreMujer.com from July 1-31. The people's choice winner will have her photo published in the October/November issue and will get a four-night/five-day getaway to Aruba, along with a two-year subscription to the magazine.
To enter to win or receive more information and contest rules, visit SiempreMujer.com/apps/covercontest/.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries