Siempre Mujer magazine seeks talented, passionate and beautiful Latinas for its first-ever cover contest. Those women would be its readers, natch.
Entries will be accepted through June 30.
Goodies for winning include a trip to New York City for the cover photo shoot and a meet-and-greet with the editors, a four-night/five-day getaway for two to the San Juan Marriot Resort & Stellaris Casino in Puerto Rico, and a two-year subscription to the magazine.
The winner will also receive a portfolio with professional modeling photos from the photo shoot.
"We're excited to share our readers' inspirational stories of triumph and encourage Latinas of all ages and backgrounds to embrace their power in both their personal and professional lives," Editor-in-Chief Marķa Cristina "Cristy" Marrero said in a news release.
To enter, visit SiempreMujer.com/apps/covercontest/?proc=register to submit three photos and one short video answering two questions: What are three characteristics a Latina must have in order to be successful in the U.S., and how have these characteristics helped you achieve success?
Readers can also chime in by voting for the people's choice winner on SiempreMujer.com from July 1-31. The people's choice winner will have her photo published in the October/November issue and will get a four-night/five-day getaway to Aruba, along with a two-year subscription to the magazine.
To enter to win or receive more information and contest rules, visit SiempreMujer.com/apps/covercontest/.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day