SAMSUNG HAS ADMITTED that there's a problem with the camera on what it said are a limited number of its latest flagship Galaxy S5 smartphones.
US mobile operator
Fixes will depend on the issue and the handset, and
Users at the
One said that Samsung replaced his handset, having tried software alternatives.
We have asked Samsung in the
Samsung is committed to providing the best experience for customers. We have learned that a limited number of Galaxy S5 devices may have an issue that causes Camera Failure' pop-up error message," it said. Punters are advised to pick up the phone and ping 1-888-987-43571-888-987-4357 if they want to arrange an exchange.
Reports suggest that Samsung has already sold millions of the handsets, so it will be hoping that the issue is as limited as it said.
According to data from Localytics, the Galaxy S5, demoed in our video below, quickly pulled in 0.7 percent of the Android market.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.