"We are excited about our integration with PointClickCare," said
By eliminating manual entry of vital signs and weight information, providers can save time documenting, improve accuracy, and expedite the flow of critical clinical information from bedside to the resident's electronic chart. Furthermore, PointClickCare's Point of Care clinical application can also be accessed on the Rosie SmartCart® touchscreen tablet, giving customers a mobile kiosk option that can reduce overall hardware investment.
For more information on how your facility can benefit from an EHR or more information about RosieConnect, please visit http://www.rosieconnect.com.
RosieConnect is the leading provider of advanced medical device integration and telehealth systems specifically designed for the long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) industry. The company is a joint venture between
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11792743.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con