RIMS, the risk management society, today announced the winners of its series of industry awards presented during RIMS 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibition Awards Luncheon in
RIMS' most prestigious honor, the
The Ron Judd "Heart of RIMS" Award pays tribute to the legacy of
The Cristy Award was presented to
RIMS also recognized the exceptional work of its Chapters for outstanding chapter programming and conferences; advancing the risk management profession; outstanding member services; as well as membership growth. Details about Chapter award winners are available at www.RIMS.org/newsroom.
Stay current with all the news on RIMS 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibition at www.RIMS.org/RIMS14.
About RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition
Launched in 1963, RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition attracts some 10,000 risk and insurance professionals at all experience levels, business executives with risk management interests, brokers, insurers and service providers for the ultimate educational and networking experience. The four-day event offers more than 150 educational sessions, keynote presentations, special events and an expansive Exhibit Hall with nearly 400 exhibitors. Following
TNS 24HariCha-140429-30FurigayJane-4717386 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.