An upcoming challenger in the banking software field, IDEALINVENT Technologies, has welcomed Energbank as their first customer in
With 70 branches across the republic, Energbank, has picked up the Internet and Mobile banking solutions that are a part of the ConnectCore - Channels & Mobility product.
Energbank's web-based services will first be offered to individual customers and then extended to business customers as part of their future strategy.
CEO at IDEALINVENT, Premkumar Bhagwatsaran, said : "ConnectCore's Channels & Mobility is designed keeping usability in mind to ensure easy understanding, while the trimmed and sophisticated processes ensure crisp execution of transactions. This delivery, one of the more technically advanced in the Moldovan financial market, will ensure a strong online presence and mobile capabilities for Energbank, allowing them to provide exceptional customer experience by making internet and mobile devices one of their main channels to keep customers engaged."
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland