The signing of
Obama said that the close trade and investment relations between
He said, "Yesterday, we agreed to a new comprehensive partnership between
He said, Both countries can look ahead for more growth and prosperity.
"This require commitment and stepping up our game, competing hard, investing more, not only in each other's countries, but throughout the region.
He added, "We need to do more to promote more trade and this includes reducing some of the existing barriers for trade and investment, support partnership, exports and jobs .
In the meantime, the first memorandum of understanding (MoU) was inked between
These engines will be covered by a multi-year OnPoint solution service agreement for engine maintenance, repair and overhaul. Including this deal, parent company,
The second MoU was for
Verdezyne will utilizee the investment to sponsor research and development in the US on substituting petroleum-derived materials with renewable sources, decreasing dependence on oil for creating extensively used products for example plastic and nylon.
Both companies in addition decided to develop new processes to convert palm oil by-products into renewable petroleum substitutes for industrial purposes.
The third MoU was for a partnership between
This investment indicates the first US investment in the Malaysian takaful market. Both
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana