Each tranche - the first a private placement for institutions and wealthy individuals, the second a public offer for retail investors - sold 71.25 million shares.
The two-week retail part, which closed on 13 April, was 1.05 times subscribed, according to the statement. This tranche was worth OR96.2 million, the statement said, suggesting the shares were sold at OR1.350 each, according to Reuters calculations.
The institutional part, completed in March, was 1.99 times subscribed and attracted bids ranging from OR1.50 to OR1.90 per share. The cut-off price at which the placement was fully subscribed was OR1.511 per share, authorities said earlier.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey