Fitch Ratings has affirmed and subsequently withdrawn 11 US RMBS classes that previously were rated 'Dsf'. One class that had a rating of 'Csf' has been downgraded to 'Dsf' and subsequently withdrawn.
KEY RATING DRIVERS
All of the affected classes had incurred principal write-downs in the past and have no principal balance remaining.
All of the withdrawn classes are from transactions with no remaining collateral balance.
A spreadsheet detailing Fitch's rating actions can be found at 'www.fitchratings.com' by performing a title search for 'Fitch Withdraws 12 Classes in 6 U.S. RMBS Transactions'. These actions were reviewed by a committee of Fitch analysts. The spreadsheet provides the contact information for the performance analyst.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'Structured Finance Recovery Estimates for Distressed Securities' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Structured Finance Recovery Estimates for Distressed Securities
Ryan O'Loughlin, +1 212-908-0387
Grant Bailey, +1 212-908-0544
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post