This year families traveling and playing together can save together at
Thanks to a new special ticket offer*, parties of six or more who purchase a minimum four-day
The new offer is a great way for large families, from parents and siblings to aunts, uncles, grandparents and more, to discover all the ways they can enjoy the magic of celebrating together.
Between world-class attractions in the theme parks and water parks, character breakfasts, time in the parks and resorts, recreation fun and much more, there's enough magic to enjoy together.
Some of the highlights include:
Magic Kingdom - New Fantasyland, "it's a small world" and the Wishes Fireworks Spectacular at Magic Kingdom are some of the must-do's for families. Families will delight in the new Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade and - coming spring 2014 - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
Epcot - families can go Soarin', explore the 11 countries at World Showcase, and close the evening with the IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
Disney's Animal Kingdom--Explore Kilimanjaro Safaris,
Character dining: from Chef Mickey's Cinderella's Royal Table at
A Suite Vacation: Disney resorts are uniquely themed to transport the entire family to a whole different world, and Disney's Art of
MyMagic+: MyMagic+ gives families more tools than ever when planning their
To book this special ticket offer, guests can visit DisneyWorld.com/Together or call 844/2GETHER. Tickets must be purchased by
TNS 24HariRad-140430-30FurigayJane-4718169 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast