The deadline for buying orders will be on 8 May for private placement and 13 May for retail investors. The price of the initial public offering (IPO) will be announced on 10 May, he told Reuters in emailed statements.
It will be the first major IPO on the
Magrina told Reuters in an interview earlier this month that the firm was looking to sell a stake of between 22.5% and 30%, adding that its capital was worth around
The group has production capacity of 5m tonnes a year and a market share of around 8%.
Magrina said on Monday that the IPO would facilitate the exit of some of the minority investors that have been with the company for more than 15 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment